Our prices include FREE delivery costs to mainland England and Wales . For delivery to all other areas please contact us for a delivery quotation on 01730 231246
Delivery is via a third party courier service that we have used for many years and have found to be the safest and most effective courier to represent our company. Delivery does not include assembly of beds or desks although we may be able to arrange this with the delivery company at extra cost.
If you (the purchaser) have requested us to arrange delivery on your behalf the following terms and conditions apply please pay particular attention to the terms below, they highlight common problems, and this is your chance to avoid undue distress by following our advice.
- The service is not an express service. Our recommended carrier aims to collect and to deliver within England and Wales within 21 days of payment having been received for the delivery. Scotland and Ireland may take slightly longer. But generally the service is well inside 21 days.
- This service is kerbside and therefore delivery staff are not expected to carry goods through awkward passages or up flights of stairs. It is not expected to be asked to assemble or dismantle items unless expressly booked prior to delivery.
-There will usually only be one driver on the van. He will need assistance with delivery for larger items. He is very helpful and obliging and will often assist beyond the kerbside, but he is not obliged to do so. The insurance does not cover any incident which may take place whilst the driver is providing additional help beyond the van. All purchasers are advised that they may be expected to provide help to get their item to or from the kerbside.
- We are responsible for ensuring that your goods are adequately wrapped to survive a long distance van journey. We ensure that the transport company used will transport your items with care, and any damage in transit is covered by the transport companies own insurance.
- All items are checked by us prior to dispatch for any defects therefore insurance commences when the item is loaded onto the transport companies van, and finishes when it is unloaded from their van at its destination. The insurance does not cover moving the item to or from the van at the delivery point. This remains the responsibility of the buyer even if a member of the transport company staff is assisting at the time.
-The value of the item is deemed to be the price paid for the item. Insurance covers: Loss, theft and fire. In the event of damage in transit, then the insurance will cover the cost of an adequate repair, and any resulting loss of value to the item is not covered. Mirrors, Marble and glass cannot be covered by insurance.
- When your order is booked by the transport company you will be advised of a date for your delivery. Please let them know immediately if a date is not convenient or if you have time restraints. Once agreed you may change the dates at a later time, but there will be a £20 plus VAT administration charge.
- Cancellation after 48 hours incurs a charge of £20 plus VAT. Dates for deliveries may be changed within 48 hours of booking for no charge, changes after 48 hours incur an admin charge of £20
- There will be a re-charge, if a delivery fails through the fault of the purchaser. The charge may be more than the original invoiced amount if considerable problems are encountered. For example, if a buyer is not home to receive a large item then the carrier may not have room for pre-arranged subsequent collections. This only applies when an appointment has been confirmed by the purchaser as being acceptable.The carrier will try to be reasonable about any re-charges and they will depend on the nature of the problems caused by the failed appointment.
- All details for deliveries must be provided if we are asked to arrange delivery ie we must have a name, address, postcode, email address and phone numbers (including a landline). An administration charge of £20 plus VAT will apply if details are missing.